With our customized training programs and experienced trainers – your dog will learn obedience through their own individual personalities! We will work to make your dogs’ transition home after our training a smooth one!
Before accepting your dog into our In-Kennel Training Programs, we require that they have a mandatory evaluation to determine temperment and learning style. The cost of the evaluation is $60. After having the evaluation we will have a better understanding of how to approach your dogs indavidualized training!
We also require that:
– Puppies (8wks – 6 months) are finished with ALL required booster shots and immunizations before they participate in this program.
– Puppies/Dogs (6 months+) need to be vaccinated for Bordetella, Distemper & Rabies.
We have serveral options to choose from with our In-Kennel Training!
- In-Kneel Training 1 Month Program: $1,000.00
– Includes all boarding/training & grooming fees and 2 follow-up at home visits.
- In-Kennel Training 2 Week Program: $500.00
– Includes all boarding/training & grooming fees.
- In-Kennel Training During a Boarding Stay: TBD based on Stay
– This cost is in addition to any boarding fees already required. This cost is also determined based on the length of boarding stay. Please call the office to get a quote!
- Our customized training programs will consist of the training we outline in your training evaluation.
- Based on the training option you choose, you may have a scheduled visition to check on the progress of your dog’s training.
- We ask that you bring any medications your dog will need to take.
- You are also allowed to bring food, toys and treats. We do provide food if you wish to utilize it. We serve Victor Premium Dog Food.
- We will need proof of vaccinations for Bordettella, Rabies, Distemper and any booster shots. They can be emailed to us at email@example.com or you may fax them to us at 812-720-9877.
If you have any additional questions aboout our In-Kennel Training Program, would like to speak to one of our traininers, or would like to set up an appointment – please call the office!