Please keep these points in mind before submitting your online request:
- Boarding Reservations are required.
We do not accept walk-ins at anytime. Please call ahead if you are interested in availability.
- All of our canine patrons MUST be current on their vaccinations before they can stay with us.
Please see our “Boarding Vaccinations” page for more information.
- Online reservations are for existing customers only.
If you are a new customer and would like to make a boarding reservation please call the office.
- Please allow 48 hours notice for reservations or cancellations.
If you need to make an emergency reservation due to an unforeseen event or cancel a reservation – please call the office.
- We charge by the number of nights your dog(s) board with us.
Just like a hotel; consider our check-out time to be 11:00 AM.
- There is a half-day charge for PM pick ups.
Example: If John drops Lucky off in the afternoon on Monday and picks Lucky up in the afternoon on Tuesday, John would be charged for 1 and 1/2 nights.
- Every Sunday the office is closed for pick ups and drop offs – no exceptions.
If you are interested in making a reservation for any upcoming holiday, please see our “Holidays” page before submitting!