Please keep these points in mind before submitting your online request:
- On line reservations are for existing customers only.
If you are a new customer and would like to make a boarding reservation please call the office.
- Boarding Reservations are required.
We do not accept walk-ins at anytime. Please call ahead if you are interested in availability.
- All of our canine patrons MUST be current on their vaccinations before they can stay with us. There is NO EXCEPTION to this rule. Please be advised that it is not our responsibility to contact your vet for your pet’s information.
Please see our “Boarding Vaccinations” page for more information.
- If you suspect that your dog has fleas or any other contagious malady your dog cannot board with us under any circumstance.
- Please allow 48 hours notice for reservations or 72 hours for cancellations.
If you need to make an emergency reservation due to an unforeseen event or cancel a reservation – please call the office.
- We charge by the number of nights your dog(s) board with us.
Just like a hotel; consider our check-out time to be 11:00 AM.
- There is a half-day charge for PM pick ups.
Example: If John drops Lucky off in the afternoon on Monday and picks Lucky up in the afternoon on Tuesday, John would be charged for 1 and 1/2 nights.
- Every Sunday the office is closed for pick ups and drop offs – no exceptions.
If you are interested in making a reservation for any upcoming holiday, please see our “Holidays” page before submitting!